Friday, May 18, 2007

Ind Tourney BBO Beginner

Organised daily (when the internet gods permit that!) by Gamer1800. In his own words:
I play for fun, I am not interested in "masterpoints/championships/STARS/blha blah...." and I think that is how any card game (except gambling with real money) should be played.

Unfortunately, I am in minority. As Alan Truscott has said "Bridge is essentially a social game, but unfortunately it attracts a substantial number of antisocial people".

Beginner BBO is my humble effort to make bridge a social and enjoyable event, and encourage our Beginner friends.


To look up the results of Beginner BBO tourneys, please visit http://bridgebase04.bridgebase.com:81/tourneyhistory/th.php?m=h&h=gamer1800

You can post any comments and suggestions here, and we will get back to you as soon as possible - thank you! :)

No comments: